Monday, February 20, 2012

Be honest! Have you heard of, and know what -permaculture- is before you saw this question?

I've taught permaculture classes in a local college, and Im just curious as to how many people out there in world know what permaculture is, and I want to spread the word about it since I think it is really the only solution to our environmental problems.



So, Honestly, did you know what it is before you saw this question?



If not - I hope you will now! (someone explain this stuff a bit so this becomes educational for someone!)



Here it is in Wikipedia:



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permacultur鈥?/a>Be honest! Have you heard of, and know what -permaculture- is before you saw this question?Yep! I've read about it before and I think it's a fantastic concept. If we could get agribusiness to embrace it . . . well, that's not gonna happen. Is it? *sigh*Be honest! Have you heard of, and know what -permaculture- is before you saw this question?Yes, I have heard of permaculture, but I'm a bit vague about what it is - something to do with less digging I think?Be honest! Have you heard of, and know what -permaculture- is before you saw this question?Yep, I knew alot about the subject so I didn't have to click on your link.

No comments:

Post a Comment