Sunday, February 26, 2012

What Are Some Good Songs For An Outdoor Enthusiast / Environmentalist? (Like Into the Wild By Eddie Vedder)?

I am an active climber, back packer, mountain biker, trout bum, and back country skier. My favorite album right now is Eddie Vedder's Into The Wild. I am looking for similar Artists, Albums, Songs, Etc. Or just music that fit's my lifestyle. What are some recommendations? Songs with Environmental overtones and problems fitting into society are also great.What Are Some Good Songs For An Outdoor Enthusiast / Environmentalist? (Like Into the Wild By Eddie Vedder)?"Home on the Range"



"Home, home on the range. Where the deer and the antelope play. Where seldom is heard . . . ."



I'm not familiar with Eddie Velder, so I don't know if it's along the same style.

No comments:

Post a Comment