Thursday, February 23, 2012

I need to know stuff about Ukraine, please help?

This is for a school project we have pick a country and act like them for social study class. I picked Ukraine I need to know:



What country's are friends with Ukraine

What countries are allies with Ukraine

What counters are enemy with Ukraine (%26amp; Why)

Who they trade resources with

What their environmental problems are

What are there foreign trades (who, %26amp; what)

What are there political views



If you can only answer one or two its fine, or even part of one, its all good! I need as much information as I can get.

%26amp; Thank you for your time!I need to know stuff about Ukraine, please help?This blog may help you a little http://ukraine-travel-guide.blogspot.com鈥?/a> . Wikipedia can also be helpful.
  • hibachi
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment