Sunday, February 26, 2012

Do you feel exposed to danger?

don't you feel sometimes that you can suffer from crime? or that environmental problems can effect your health?

as for me, I feel quite safe at the place where I live, but thinking about the whole country makes me feel that there are a lot of problems of this kind. but listening to the news I understand that the whole world suffers greatly from it and I start feeling uneasy still feeling quite safe at home.

Has anything like this ever happened to you?Do you feel exposed to danger?there is crime where i live. i have been near death before.

environmental problems have been affecting my health since i was born i'm sure. i'm just used to it and it is difficult to prove. big cities especially have a lot of pollution.Do you feel exposed to danger?I believe that you are feeling empathy for those who are not as fortunate as yourself.



You are concerned for the welfare of the ones which are more prone to the unavoidable exposure to the ills of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment