Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ABOUT DENMARK - Environmental issues/laws?

I am doing a research about Denmark, and I was wondering if someone could tell me a little about their environmental problems and the laws, what the country is doing to fight the problem, etc.



I already did some research, but I am not finding good enough information that pleases me. I find bits and pieces of information everywhere, but nowhere has a single source of what is going on with the country. Perhaps any of you has suggestions and good sources. ABOUT DENMARK - Environmental issues/laws?It sounds like they are the same as in other developed countries.



Some of the environmental issues in Denmark are air and water related. There is air pollution, primarily from vehicle and power plant emissions. The North Sea has pollution from nitrogen and phosphorus. Denmark鈥檚 drinking and surface water are becoming polluted from animal wastes and pesticides. There are also issues of soil erosion.
  • google chrome extensions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment