Monday, January 30, 2012

Enviromental problems...?

I'm suppose to do this and it's really confussing could anyone help me with this??

Thanks...

First, conduct research on the Internet about trends and issues in handling environmental problems affecting business. You can obtain information about any of the following:







the cost to business associated with following environmental regulations



trends in handling environmental problems.



new environmental problems anticipated in the future



identify current jobs that are related to the environment (such as waste management and recycling)











I have to write a memo about one of these but I do not know how to find any of these threads could someone help please??Enviromental problems...?You could talk about the cost to auto makers with regard to California's zero-emission regulations, which I believe George W. ended up scratching. I'm no expert on the subject, but it should be fairly easy to google.

No comments:

Post a Comment