Friday, January 27, 2012

Problems with my computer loading?

The light went off right now when I was using my computer so my computer turned off. When the energy came back and I turned the computer on, the part of the screen that turns blue and says "welcome" had a window open and it said that Windows had an environmental problem and it had created another temporary account and that anything saves will not be saved in that account. The problem is that I had major important documents in the previous one and I wanna know how can u recover/restore it?Problems with my computer loading?Go to user accounts in the control panel, Delete all users but administrator and you, (Unless anyone else is the admin) Keep whatever users you need and delete the rest and restart.....
  • hibachi
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment