Monday, January 30, 2012

Does anyone know where you can buy Camel meat in Sydney?

I have just returned from a trip to the Northern Territory where I tried - and loved - camel meat. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any butchers, cafes or restaurants that sell it in Sydney? Given that camel meat is very low in fat and that eating camels can help to reduce the environmental problems they cause in Australia (apparently their numbers are doubling every 7 or 8 years), I think eating camel meat might be a good idea.Does anyone know where you can buy Camel meat in Sydney?I also like Camel meat, haven't seen it retail in Sydney but some of the specialty butches might carry it, I've got some interesting game from A%26amp;C in Leichardt in the past

Failing that you could try onlineDoes anyone know where you can buy Camel meat in Sydney?No I don't know where you can buy camel meat

No comments:

Post a Comment