Monday, January 30, 2012

Could I be an environmental engineer even though math is my weak point?

I'm a vegetarian and I love the environment. I would like to open some type of wildlife rehab clinic later on in life, but that takes money. So would environmental engineer be a good career for me? I love chemistry and science and doing experiments, but there is one major problem....Im bad at math! I do have one thing on my side however, if I set my mind on something for sure then I'm gonna do it no matter what, but I really dread math.Could I be an environmental engineer even though math is my weak point?yea its not that bad...really depends on the type of teacher you get.



I would say based on your interest.....environmental science or a natural resource major.



environmental engineering is more design based.



But you will have to be strong in math to pass any engineering majorCould I be an environmental engineer even though math is my weak point?Engineering is math oriented, but its not that BAD. The math is redundant, and from what I hear, the math is rather simple, as it becomes repetitive. Just do it, youll be fine.



Persevere and u can do anything, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment